3. You see yourself as someone who
- is imaginative
- is responsible
- is outgoing
- is helpful
- is sensitive
4. Your friend want to borrow some money. You
- do not want to give because you feel that he/she will not return your money back.
- give him/her some without asking anything.
- give him/her some money and ask him/her does the money is enough for him/her.
- give him/her some and make sure he/she uses them well.
- ask him/her what is he/she is going to do with the money.
5. You had a fight with your roommate. You will
- ask others for advice who you think can help you solve the problem.
- go to her/him and talk nicely but if she/he refuse to talk to you, you will find another way.
- not care about his/her feeling because she/he never thought about yours.
- think deeply before go and talk to your friend because you think discussing without planning will make things get worse.
- ask for forgiveness from him/her and you hope there will be no more fight between both of you.
6. When you are stuck in traffic jam, you will
- always believe that the traffic jam will not last long.
- keep on cursing until the traffic is okay.
- listen to music and sing as loud as you can.
- try to search for another route.
- just wait until the traffic is okay.
7. You break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend. You will
- think that he/she is just not suitable with you.
- be so sad and moody for a long time.
- still be friend with him/her.
- think that all memories with him/her can help you with another relationship.
- will not think about him/her anymore and look forward for a better relationship.
8. You have been assigned to work in a group for a task. You will
- make sure everyone will finish their work on time.
- always help your group members if they have problems about the task.
- accept everyone’s ideas about the task.
- not feel comfortable because you prefer work alone.
- be so excited because you love to work in group.
9. You are late to the class. You will
- rush to get to class as soon as possible.
- feel very angry to yourself and feel like not going to the class.
- think it is fine to be a bit late as long as you come to the class.
- inform you friend that you are going to be late to class.
- feel quite guilty to your lecturer and plan to say sorry for your lateness.
10. When someone ask you to join for an outing, you will
- gives excuses because you prefer spend your time alone.
- feel very excited because you love to spend your time with friends.
- be the one who plan the whole outing.
- give ideas on where to hold the outing.
- immediately say yes and ask if there is anything to be done before the outing.
Link to the questionnaires: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RS8ZT2G