3. You see your friend as someone who
- is imaginative
- is responsible
- is outgoing
- is helpful
- is sensitive
4. A friend of him/her wants to borrow him/her some money. He/She
- does not want to give because he/she feels that his/her friend will not return his/her money back.
- gives him/her friend some without asking anything.
- gives him/her friend some money and asks him/her friend does the money is enough for him/her.
- gives him/her friend some and makes sure he/she uses them well.
- asks him/her friend what is he/she is going to do with the money.
5. Your friend had a fight with his/her roommate. He/she will
- ask others for advice who he/she think can help him/her solve the problem.
- go to his/her friend and talk nicely but if his/her friend refuse to talk, he/she will find another way.
- not care about his/her friend’s feeling because his/her friend never thought about his/hers.
- think deeply before go and talk to his/her friend because he/she thinks that discussing without planning will make things get worse.
- ask for forgiveness from his/her friend and he/she hopes there will be no more fight between both of them.
6. When your friend is stuck in traffic jam, he/she will
- always believe that the traffic jam will not last long.
- keep on cursing until the traffic is okay.
- listen to music and sing as loud as she/he can.
- try to search for another route.
- just wait until the traffic is okay.
7. Your friend breaks up with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend. He/she will
- think that his/her ex is just not suitable with him/her.
- be so sad and moody for a long time.
- still be friend with his/her ex.
- think that all memories with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend can help him/her with another relationship.
- will not think about his/her boyfriend/girlfriend anymore and look forward for a better relationship.
8. You friend has been assigned to work in a group for a task. Your friend will
- make sure everyone will finish their work on time.
- always help his/her group members if they have problems about the task
- accept everyone’s ideas about the task.
- not feel comfortable because he/she prefer work alone
- be so excited because he/she loves to work in group.
9. Your friend is late to the class. He/she will
- rush to get to class as soon as possible
- feel very angry to herself/himself and feel like not going to the class.
- think it is fine to be a bit late as long as he/she comes to the class.
- inform his/her friend that he/she are going to be late to class.
- feel quite guilty to his/her lecturer and plan to say sorry for his/her lateness.
10. When someone ask your friend to join for an outing, your friend will
- gives excuses because he/she prefer spend his/her time alone.
- feel very excited because he/she love to spend his/her time with friends.
- be the one who plan the whole outing.
- give ideas on where to hold the outing.
- immediately say yes and ask if there is anything to be done before the outing.
Link to the questionnaires: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3RS2VQL